vendredi, novembre 03, 2006

hooked!

I am an addict... a junkie... totally hooked...

My weekly fix is comprised of Tuesday evening Prison Break and Thursday evening Lost. I'm getting better though, if there is a scheduling conflict on Tuesday, I can usually hold out until Wednesday or even Thursday for Prison Break... Progress people, progress...

I've already spoken about this problem that I have, and since I am no longer in denial I was sure that I was on my way to a cure...

Until, that is, when Mystery Guest supplied me with Season 2 of 24... Its just there, one episode after another! Its just too easy to press play once more... Help! I can't stop! Someone help!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

héhé, She's one of us now .. :D

benny a dit…

Hi, my name is Bénédicte and I am an addict too !!!