samedi, novembre 25, 2006

the real thanksgiving...

In order to properly celebrate Thanksgiving we put on a fantastic feast on Friday night! There was a turkey and a chicken, stuffing, mashed taters and gravey, cranberry sauce, green beans, salad, biscuits, sweet potatoes etc... !!






It was so amazingly good, I got up for seconds and almost thirds but saved a bit of room for the fantastic desserts...

2 pumkin pies, pumpkin muffins, cheesecake and gingerbread triffle! Yum Yum!


There were good times to be had by all... even if Oscar was rather scary!





2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Wow! Looks like you've had an awesome Thanksgiving (twice over LOL). I just got back from visiting Kaori (TIUA 2003) in Yamanashi--it was SO much fun!! I'm off to dinner with some friends, I guess. Ja ne~

Anonyme a dit…

(P.S. I'm assuming you know that I'm Cassandra by the "ja ne" and TIUA references...lol)