mardi, novembre 21, 2006

twinkle twinkle

Well that's it, I knew Christmas was starting this year and my blog proves it! When I walked home last night they had turned on the lights in town! 5 days earlier than last year. I had been so excited because I had new lights up on my street but when they turned on I have to admit I was disappointed because they are blue :( I don't like colored Christmas lights, I like them white and simple.

Things are busy this week because of Thanksgiving but I'm really looking forward to this celebration. I placed an order with the butcher today to get a turkey and luckily enough got one! (After going to several butchers mind you, everyone kept looking so surprised - "but why would you want a turkey when it's not Christmas??" As if you weren't allowed to eat them any other time of the year...!)

I'll try to get some pictures of my new lights so you can tell me what you think ;-) and of course Thanksgiving - Mystery Guest's first! Now that's something to celebrate!

On a side note could anyone else log in yesterday? Ever since I switched to Blogger Beta things have been just dandy but I couldn't log in all day yesterday...

Aucun commentaire: