dimanche, novembre 26, 2006

d'OH!

Do you ever find yourself doing really stupid things? Things with a clear head you'd never do?
God what a d'oh moment today! Just realized that I left my French bank card in the deposit machine... d'oh!!! Had to call and cancel, now living off of the 10euros that I have until I get a new card in a week...
d'oh!!!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

My worst d'OH moment was leaving my entire purse (money, credit cards and ID) in the Xray machine at the airport on my way out of San Jose to teach a workshop! When I landed I had no way to pay for anything (taxi, hotel, food)!! Luckily, it was before photo ID was required (for my flight back) and I was traveling with Sue (my meeting planner) and she paid for all of the expenses. D'OH!

MilkJam a dit…

must run in the family... ;-)