lundi, avril 17, 2006

addict

Hello.

My name is Karina.

This is my first step of this self-help program.

I can now admit I'm a 24 addict.

I have gotten my fix of the 1st season. Please help me rid myself of this dependancy by preventing me from continuing on to season 2... 3... 4 and god forbid, 5.

I appreciate your advice, help and personal stories of similar addictive tendances. Thank you.

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi my name's Mystery Guest, and I suffered from the same kind of addiction.. I'm better now, although I still watch a little 24 once a week, but thank God I feel better :) I have season 2 and 3 for you Karina if you're in need of a fix.. let me know ;)

Ksam a dit…

Ok, I'll join in. It was my boyfriend that got me addicted. I didn't want to start, but he kept insisting, and after the first hit, I was a goner. Luckily, after four years of addiction, we both looked at each other and said "What are we doing?".

Seriously though, during the 4th season, we kinda lost interest. I mean how many super-long, action-filled days can one man have? It just wasn't even remotely believeable anymore. But we sure enjoyed it while it lasted!

MilkJam a dit…

yeah who do you think is my supplier??? lol
anyway i'm not going to take Season 2 until I have more time, there are too many cliffhangers and when the entire season is on DVD infront of you its too easy to press play for just "one more" little 40 min episode... ;)

B a dit…

Hi Karina...I just came across your blog today and I couldn't resist commenting on your addiction. I have not allowed myself to watch much 24 because I've heard it is very addictive. I have my own new addiction however and can completely sympathize with what you are going through. My new addiction is Lost....INCREDIBLE show. I started watching it recently and did have the entire season on DVD. I watched all 25 episodes within a week! So pathetic...I know! Once you get started... :-)