lundi, avril 10, 2006

heaven

What more is there to say???


I luuuurve peanut butter.


Yummy.


;-)

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I'm not really fond of it, but from time to time why not ;) However you can eat as much as you want ;)

MilkJam a dit…

Cara, to be honest I'm not sure why thats on my blog. I was trying to find a new free blog counter and that came along with it somehow.
I'm sorry to hear about your father-in-law and his family, that must have been really hard for your husband.
And I'm sorry there is such a lack of peanut butter in Corica! There isn't a huge selection here (I'm still working on finishing the 2lb jar a friend left for me over 6 months ago!!!)

mr. mystery guest, i think you should learn to love peanut butter - yummmm! hehe

Anonyme a dit…

Got a new shipment of Reese's if you're interested ;)... love, me.

deedee a dit…

Me too, I love peanut butter. Somehow, Nutella just doesn't do it for me. It would be hard to replace the peanut butter with nutella in my all time favorite PB and mayo sandwich.