jeudi, octobre 05, 2006

workin'

Its been a busy week but things have been going well. After my not-too-hot class on Monday afternoon I had 3 hours with medicine students on Tuesday morning.

It went really well, the students were in smaller groups (15 students) and although they aren't very good in English they are nice and fairly motivated. I think those groups are going to be my favorites.

I had my economy students yesterday and things went better than Monday. Its still hard because the groups are huge and the students are young (18 years old) and don't really like English.... I got a lot of "He have 18 years" when asking to present eachother... that needs to be fixed, it just plain hurts to hear!!

I don't work Thursdays which is wonderful! I got to sleep in and then I have some errands and classes to prepare before finishing up my work week with 2 hours of Econ tomorrow morning. So for all of you curious to hear how my classes are going they seem to be going pretty well :) I'm really tired all the time but I think its because its stressful to start of the year, I don't know the students or their level very well and have to put in a lot of time into the prep work. I think (based on past years) that after 2 or 3 weeks I'll get into the swing of things and it will be easier.

On a side note, I couldn't help using this picture for my blog... I did a google image search for "professor" and this came up! Brought back memories of those commercials! Remember??

Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia!

Oh how I crack myself up... :)

Aucun commentaire: