vendredi, octobre 06, 2006

food blog!

Maybe it is the change of weather, the golden leaves that fall onto wet pavement, the early sunsets and the crisp fall weather... Maybe it is because I'm procrastinating... :-) But in anycase like some other bloggers I decided to organize all my recipes into a new food blog... I am by no means a professional chef, but I love to cook!

Check out my new link, Milk Jam in the Kitchen, on the right-hand side of this blog!

I'm starting to put in tried and true recipes and then will move on to new ideas and fun stuff that I pull from my American roots and my French surroundings.

I'm copying in my old recipies in as they are... in French, in English, converted measurements or not... If there are any questions please feel free to leave a comment and I'll give you the translation or the conversions.

1 commentaire:

Katia a dit…

Hoorah! Welcome to the club :) I can't wait to read and try out your recipes :)