mercredi, octobre 25, 2006

dirty laundry...

No, I'm not talking in symbolic terms but rather about the huge pile of laundry sitting in the corner of my appartment! Isn't it a sad day when you realize that you don't have the time to do your laundry? Mine has been sitting there since Sunday, a quiet reminder that I'm slowly running low on the "essentials"...

I hope I can get it done soon otherwise there might be a Bridget Jones moment coming up soon!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Helllo Mama !

MilkJam a dit…

whooo laundry is done and even though i shelled out 2.50 euros to dry it it's still not dry so hanging up all around my little place. but hey, tomorrow clean clothes and matching socks baby!!!!
Jen- i missed you online! i was at the movies but am home now... if you get back on i can hear about your hot date!!! hugs!