dimanche, août 27, 2006

and the cat came back....

A few weeks ago Mystery Guest was awakened by a meow by the window, a orange neighbor kitty saw my open window and was trying to get into my appartment! He tried everything, going from window to window trying to poke his little head in!

I thought it was just a fluke, but then a few days later I saw the same cat wandering around the courtyard that my window looks out on.

The cat came back!

Yesterday I heard another meow and thought, oh no, the kitty is back - quick close the windows!

But when I looked outside there was a fluffy grey kitty curled up on my windowsill just quietly napping. I thought he would leave but he stayed there all day just relaxing outside my window. I'm not about to let random stray cats (even if they have a collar) into my nice clean flea-free appartment but it was kind of nice to have the company :-)

Someone help me before I turn into a crazy old knitting lady in her rocking chair surrounded by cats and bowls of milk!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Meooooow ! :D

Anonyme a dit…

I tought I taw a putty cat ? :) ("z'ai cru voir un 'Ro minet" en français)