mercredi, août 16, 2006

new pad!

Well here is the promised video tour of my new pad ;)

8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Nice place! Now when do you get internet there?

It took me a bit to realize that the TV was in a closet that had mirrored doors. I was trying to figure out why it looked like that... ;)

Anonyme a dit…

nice place! (rochelle, lj user destinationmetz)

Ksam a dit…

Am I the only one that can't see it???

MilkJam a dit…

jen you're a big dork. lol

Ksam a dit…

I wasn't kidding, I swear, there is no video there! And now I really want to see the apartment after all those nice comments.

PS. I thought maybe it was Firefox so I just checked in IE, but pareil- no video, just the title and quick blurb about the video. Help!

Anonyme a dit…

Hey Sam, I think you should download the flash player, this will probably allow you to watch any video provided by Youtube as they use a shockwave-based system. you can find it here : http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/ enjoy ;)

Ksam a dit…

hey, i downloaded the flash player that mystery guest suggested but still nothing...Not even the little video image with a line in that shows up when the video can't load. oh well, i give up. maybe you could post a few pics instead?

Anonyme a dit…

Hey Sam, sorry it didn't work out.
here's the link to the troubleshooting page of YouTube. you might want to give it a shot : http://www.youtube.com/t/help_troubleshoot#trouble02

Good luck ;)