mercredi, août 16, 2006

new pad!

Well here is the promised video tour of my new pad ;)

11 commentaires:

Brittany a dit…

Nice place! Now when do you get internet there?

It took me a bit to realize that the TV was in a closet that had mirrored doors. I was trying to figure out why it looked like that... ;)

Anonyme a dit…

nice place! (rochelle, lj user destinationmetz)

Samantha a dit…

Am I the only one that can't see it???

we_love_tea a dit…

nice!! I love how colorful and bright your apartment is!

(Mine has problems with mold...haha...but other than that, the tatami-ish mats are nice, and I loooooove my futon~)

News update: I'm applying for the Marshall & Fulbright to study in the UK next year! So if you're still in Europe, I might just see you there! And if you go to Japan...um...I'll be there if this whole scholarship thing doesn't work out. In the meantime, I'm going crazy rushing to get the application finished!!

Jen a dit…

I'm kindof bummed at the lack of golfer theme in the bathroom this time around. I'm actually surprised you didn't ask if you could bring some of the tiles with you...LOL...mdr. Bisous

Karina a dit…

jen you're a big dork. lol

Samantha a dit…

I wasn't kidding, I swear, there is no video there! And now I really want to see the apartment after all those nice comments.

PS. I thought maybe it was Firefox so I just checked in IE, but pareil- no video, just the title and quick blurb about the video. Help!

Mr. Mystery Guest a dit…

Hey Sam, I think you should download the flash player, this will probably allow you to watch any video provided by Youtube as they use a shockwave-based system. you can find it here : http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/ enjoy ;)

Jen a dit…

I know I'm a big dork but I'm a big dork that misses you!

Samantha a dit…

hey, i downloaded the flash player that mystery guest suggested but still nothing...Not even the little video image with a line in that shows up when the video can't load. oh well, i give up. maybe you could post a few pics instead?

Mr. Mystery Guest a dit…

Hey Sam, sorry it didn't work out.
here's the link to the troubleshooting page of YouTube. you might want to give it a shot : http://www.youtube.com/t/help_troubleshoot#trouble02

Good luck ;)