jeudi, août 17, 2006

floss...

Has anyone else noticed that there is a serious lack of flossing here? I remember trying to buy floss and only finding one kind! Seems like at home dentists are really big on flossing and there are a million different flavors and kinds to buy...

So Mystery Guest asked if he could try my floss (first time flossing at 25, people!!) and I was in the other room so I said go ahead.

Then I walked into the bathroom and saw him holding the floss in one hand trying to floss and the little box dangling out the side of his mouth... I guess for someone who has never flossed the little cutter thing isn't obvious.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

That is just about the cutest thing I've ever heard (well, as cute as dental hygiene can be, that is).

Anonyme a dit…

Ah ah, I discovered floss in Australia...totally understand Mystery Guest...