mardi, août 08, 2006

glasses...

Spent another fab day out in la Manche. Started out with a sushi lunch at the best sushi restaurant this side of the Mississippi ... er rather the Orne. Then we drove out to the smallest port in France, Diélette , which has a lovely but windy walk along the pier.










Afterwards we continued on to the lost bay near Cherbourg for a beautiful walk through the Jurassic Park ferns and old ruins...






















On the way back we stopped by Cherbourg to pick up Mystery Guest's new glasses. A poll is now in place : Do you prefer

Glasses #1 or










Glasses #2??









Casts your votes now!

And for your enjoyment...









me trying on glasses in the store... luuuurve the round frames!

9 commentaires:

KathyMac a dit…

i vote for two.

Anonyme a dit…

I concur. GLASSES NUMBER TWO REPRESENT!

MilkJam a dit…

Mystery Guest thinks its a biased vote as he is smiling in the 2nd picture... and honestly I can't decide between the two although if made to I guess I'd go for Glasses #1 -yes yes, against the grain...

Anonyme a dit…

I like both of them. But I like number two the best. :)))))))

Antipodeesse a dit…

Oooh, goodness, Mystery Guest is so handsome that I can't really concentrate on the glasses!!!

Ksam a dit…

I like the second pair as well....

benny a dit…

I thought that the smallest port was "port-racine" ??!?

Anonyme a dit…

I checked, and It seems that I've been misled just like I incidentally misled our Karina by telling her that Diélette was the smallest port. It is indeed Port Racine. Good Call Benny. My apologies to you all :)
And while on the subject thanks a lot for all your comments ;)

Anonyme a dit…

I like the glasses in the first picture too... though I don't know if it's those particular ones or just because I like glasses that only have a frame around the top half of the lens.