samedi, août 12, 2006

parrriiiis


On Thursday morning I got up early and caught a train to Paris to go visit my friend Ambre who is in Paris for a few days from Reunion Island. We had a blast walking all over Paris! First we stopped in a yummy Japanese noodle restaurant that I used to go to when I lived there a few years ago. Then afterwards we walked down to the Musee d'Orsay because she had never been there (yes! teachers get in free baby!)

After that we walked over to the Marais to meet my friend Shannon who just moved there to get her keys as she works late. And then Starbucks baby!

Ambre left in the evening and then Shannon came back and we had a nice girly chat about boys, jobs etc, I miss having roomies! Thats so fun :-) The next morning we went to Breakfast in America for a gooooood brunch! It really is a good thing I don't live in Paris! I would be broke!













Here's a picture of the view from Shannon's place! Its awesome, a little loft in the heart of Paris! (granted there are 7 flights of stairs to climb....)












And here is Shannon infront of her door, she lives above a synagogue!



Aucun commentaire: