jeudi, août 24, 2006

1 year!

My blog is 1 year old today!

Never thought I'd end up getting this addicted to it! I lost a bet but in the end I'm the one who actually updates the blog :-)

I realized that even though this blog is very public the reason I write isn't always to have it be public. I haven't kept a journal since 2001 and this blog has turned into my journal. It's so fun for me to be able to look back on old posts and remember random little funny moments, people and adventures.

Me? Nostalgic? Nahh.... ;-)

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

happy Birthday Milk Jam ! :) or should I say Happy Anniversary ? Naaah I like Birthday better ;)

Ksam a dit…

happy blog birthday!!

Anonyme a dit…

Totally understands ho you can get addicted to it...I'm contemplating doing the same ith mine and it was only supposed to be for travelling!!