lundi, août 21, 2006

fishy?

On Thursday I had the pleasure of going with Mystery Guest and his buds to eat sushi :) I've been to this restaurant tons of times now and we even asked the guy if we could get a punch card, you know buy 10 dinners get one free? Yeah, well alas no... But I'm sure after this time he'll remember us...

As usual dinner was delish but of course when you get 7 or 8 childhood friends together things can get... well interesting! After slurping down some miso soup, and chomping on the cabbage salad we dug into the sushi platters. I always get the usual - Menu K (tee hee for Karina?) which is what you see in the picture. Yum yum!

After dinner we all got to talking and somehow (don't ask me!) there was a dare set up to see who could eat wasabi (the lovely green blob of spicy horseradish you see in the lower lefthand corner). I think the dare also involved skinnydipping in the midnight ocean once back home but I was not there to witness anything... so mums the word!





For your entertainment I couldn't resist putting up a short video of Mystery Guest's brother trying to gracefully eat the wasabi ;-)

Bon Appétit!

1 commentaire:

Ksam a dit…

Hey, is there anyway I can watch them from the youtube site directly? because once again, there's no video...and thanks for the help link, mystery guest, but unfortunately it didn't cover what you should do when you can't even see the video in the first place. maybe i'm not explaining it right - for me, it just looks like a regular old post. if karina hadn't said she put up a video, i would've had no clue one was there cuz nothing shows up. it's weird, cuz i've seen youtube videos on other people's sites before with no problem....