jeudi, mai 25, 2006

V

I just got back from the movies, V for Vendetta. I had been waiting to see this for a few weeks now as it only came to the v.o. cinema recently and this was one film I did not want to see dubbed.

Boy am I glad I waited!

I think this is probably one of the best movies I've seen. Ever.

At the end of the film I felt so moved and emotional. I'm not sure many other films have touched me like that, and I can't quite explain how. There are so many things I could say but I think the most important is:

go see it!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

"At the end of the film I felt so moved and emotional. I'm not sure many other films have touched me like that, and I can't quite explain how."

Me too! I think partly I was just really caught up in the emotions of the actors, which doesn't happen that often - or at least doesn't happen that much often. And partly I'm not sure why it affected me so much, but I really liked it!

Anonyme a dit…

Remember remember the 5th of November I know of no reason why it Should ever be forgot...