lundi, mai 29, 2006

anti-climatic

Well thats it, my lycée contract is finished. All of the teachers I normally work with on Mondays were gone doing oral exams in other schools, but told the kids taking the optional oral to come see me so that they could get some extra help.

So I went to school for 4 hours.

Did any students come?

No.

Did I see those same students walking around the halls?

Yes.

Lazy bums.

Oh well its all done, finished, fini, finito!

In other news my dad and step-mom are coming in late this evening to spend 5 days here to visit me! Good thing by dad got a European SIM card for his phone, we've been able to communicate and he was able to tell me this morning that his flight from Italy is now 1.5 hours late! So hopefully they get here too late and we'll have some time for dinner tonight :-)

Aucun commentaire: