jeudi, mai 25, 2006

thanks buddy!

Cause Jesus went up to Heaven we have 2 days off! Today is Ascention and then tomorrow everyone decided to just take the day off to have a long weekend! Yeah baby love Catholic France!

So today instead of waking up at 5:30 to take the bus out to my far away school I stayed in bed until 10:30! (Am still in my pjs... don't you love a holiday?) And its a good thing cause last night there was a dinner chez moi for all those in my Masters course (well all 6 of us...) It was really fun, lots of music and talks about politics, university, bra cup size etc, you know, your normal get-together conversation ;-)

But people were still here at 2am! I haven't had a dinner party go that long in forever! It reminded me of, well, being a student again. Back in the dorms hanging out and ordering pizza (was supposed to be a potluck last night but we decided to take the short cut and order from SpeedRabbit pizza, although I did contribute my sweet potato pie for dessert) and then talking about anything and everything into the wee hours of the morning.

Only difference being all in French and my old brains and bones can't handle it anymore.... lol. And whereas I would have slept my day away I still woke up at 8 and had to force myself to stay in bed.

Its ok, I have a 4-day weekend to recover.... whoooo-hoooo!!!!

Aucun commentaire: