mardi, mai 02, 2006

meds

Well I got a perscription for some allergy meds today, just picked them up from the pharmacy.

Just have to say, I *heart* France.

I have a new insurance company since September as I'm a student this year and for some reason it has not been put up to date on my carte vitale and I keep forgetting to look for the paper or go to the SMENO office.

So when I rock up to the pharmacy this afternoon with my perscription in my hot little hand the guy tells me this again. Then asks if I have my papers with me so that he can put it up to date. Otherwise I will have to *gasp* pay the full amount and get reimbursed later by my insurance company (instead of the reimbursement happening directly with my carte)... yes folks this comes to a grand total of 8 euros for a month's worth of allergy meds... without the reimbursement!

I love the drama that the pharmacy guys always do when they have to ask someone to pay for their meds, "I'm sorry Mrs Smith, but that will come to 0.67 euros, really sorry about that."

*ladylike faint with hand held to forehead*

Yes, this is why I'm lazy about getting the paperwork done.

Aucun commentaire: