dimanche, mai 14, 2006

day off

I had such a wonderful Saturday hanging out around town. I went shopping for some new summer clothes then meet up with Anne-Celine to go swimming and more shopping after a coffee at Dolly's. Then we decided to go see TransAmerica. So here is Karina's famous movie review (I know you're always dying to know...!)

I loved this movie. It was a movie where not much happened, but you never felt the time drag by. The actors were fabulous and you really felt an emotional connection to each of them. The preformance of Felicity Huffman was amazingly powerful.

I won't say more but I do give it two big thumbs up, so go check it out if it comes to your theatre. (I would even say that if translated into French it wouldn't loose too much so if you can't see it in v.o. no huge loss like some other films.)

I'm off to the market for some strawberries.

1 commentaire:

Ksam a dit…

I know, it was great, I saw it in VO last week too!!