lundi, février 13, 2006

wet

Whaaaa!!! Brouhou! I decided since the weather warmed up this week it'd be a good opportunity to wash my wonderful winter coat. My pride and joy since the January sales of 2004 when I decided that yes indeed I could be the Michelin Man.

So I carefully read the instructions, wash at maximum 30C, shake back into shape and let air dry.

So I did.

I put the washing machine on at 30C and went to tutor my Russian.

I came back and its SOPPING WET! I can feel the feathers inside and they feel like gooey oatmeal - yuck! I told the lady who works at the laundrymat but she said that that cycle never spins fully dry and I should have have put it on another cycle. Duh! Of course that makes sense! Grrrr....

It is now spread out on my drying rack and I can hear the pitter patter of, no not footsteps, but drops falling into the bowls I've placed on my floor.

So. Sad. Sniff.

2 commentaires:

benny a dit…

you will feel like you have to pee all night !!! lol, good luck !

Ksam a dit…

oh sad! is it dry yet?