samedi, janvier 27, 2007

lots to do...

Busy busy around here and yet I find a million ways not to do all that I need to. Amazing how that works? All of a sudden I'm making real dinners and my appt is spick & span! I have to grade 200+ economic exams that my students took, do research for my thesis and start organizing my craploads of stuff.
Yeah, I don't think I've put this on my blog before, I try not to go too much into work related stuff or other personal details but I decided to move out of my appartment... Mystery Guest and I have decided to take over my friend's place when they move!! So all is moving along, a million little things to do even when moving across town. We can move in starting February 12th which is coming up soon! Lots of boxes to fill... ;-)
Send me off an email if you want my new address!

1 commentaire:

Ksam a dit…

Yay for the new apartment!!