mardi, janvier 16, 2007

have not lost hope

Yesterday I was using my computer, just after publishing a blog post actually, and it up and died...
It's weird, I couldn't get it to turn on... it would make a whirring noise like it was going to but then give up and stay off. My Mystery Guest took a look with his magic computer hands and got it to turn back on and run all sorts of scans but when I used it on my own it died again. I have no idea what happened but I hope its not dead for good cause I think I might die!
So its been brought up to Mystery Guest's house and hopefully he'll be able to work his magic again... let us all pray...

4 commentaires:

Ksam a dit…

I will be praying for you, because I think I would die if my computer kicked the bucket. I am seriously hoping that The Company gives me a laptop soon so I will have a backup just in case....

MilkJam a dit…

well mr. magic hands found the problem, one of the memory RAM thingies basically fried! so he took it out and the computer works again although is running on MINIMUM memory until the new ones I ordered arrive. i'm just so glad that its not dead dead! i can't afford to buy a new computer right now. but right now it is unbelievably sloooooow :-)

Anonyme a dit…

Hurrah for Mr. Mystery Guest!
He's a keeper : )

MilkJam a dit…

i know it ;)