mercredi, septembre 12, 2007

shopping spree?

I'm getting ready to go home on Sunday for a few weeks and while watching the news at lunchtime I hear that the dollar is the lowest it has ever been against the euro!!!! 1E = $1.38 its the perfect time to go home and go shopping!

Good timing!

3 commentaires:

The Late Bloomer a dit…

Yeah, I tend to see it that way, too -- the advantages of going back and getting more for my Euro with my French Carte Bleue... And my boy was just saying that we should probably buy some dollars right now because they're so cheap for us here and could come in handy down the road. Hmmm, I'm going to have to think about that!

But in fact, after listening to the radio this morning, I can't help but worry about the fact that the weakness of the dollar is actually really bad for the economy on the whole...

MilkJam a dit…

I agree it is bad for the economy on the whole but it doesn't prevent me about getting all excited about my trip home! ;-)

Its not a bad idea to buy some dollars when I'm home and just bring them back... good thinking!

Emily a dit…

have fun... i hope you find some fab buys!