vendredi, septembre 29, 2006

shhhhh....

Well after an exhausting week getting prepared for classes this week I'm vegging out by the sea for the weekend! Hey I deserve a little sleep once in a while! :-)

I found out Monday that instead of starting the majority of my classes the 9th, which is what I had understood, I start the 2nd! That changes everything! First of all in order to get the photocopies I need to give the originals to the secretary at least 1 week in advance! So that means I need to have my lesson totally planned so that I know what I'll be needing to use as photocopies!

And since I knew I had been invited out to the Mystery Guest ranch from Thursday afternoon til Sunday I needed to squeeze everything into 3 days. I did manage to get everything (mostly) done so now I'm catching up on my sleep!

I'm really nervous about starting work, it's so hard to go into a classroom for the first time, you don't know exactly what's going on... the student's English level, the group dynamics etc. I'm sure everything will go back to normal after a few weeks but in the meantime its all I can think about!

So in order not to stress too much there is a bike ride planned (if the weather holds) and a Lord of The Rings session to be held in front of the tv.

All I need is some popcorn!

1 commentaire:

benny a dit…

me too, i'm really stresses about the rentrée !!!!!!!