dimanche, septembre 17, 2006

butterfingers!

So I went pee... as people tend to do.

Now, for those readers who havn't lived in France toilets here are different. Some of them have a button on the top that you push (well 2 buttons actually, one for a normal flush and one for ... well... a power flush) or some are like the photo with a knob that you pull.

My toilet happens to be of the knob catagory.

So when I flushed this evening maybe I was in a hurry, or overly excited about my dinner cooking on the stove, or simply had butterfingers.

The knob came off in my hands and bounced around on the top of the toilet.

Then it popped over and bounced across my toilet paper holder.

Up and over the toilet to a suicidal dive into the toilet bowl!

Unable to stop the flushing process I prayed over the bowl that my little knob would bob up to the surface and I would be able to rescue it...

Sadly the toilet gods had other plans and my knob has been lost at sea...

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Heheheh. "power flush"...

Anonyme a dit…

I have it on very good authority that the knob is still alive... :D