samedi, septembre 16, 2006

feelin' groovy

This morning I woke up at 8 by someone's car alarm or something going off... I pulled the covers over my head tried desperately to go back to sleep but ended up just lying in bed for a few hours. Relaxing half asleep before i pulled down my computer and checked my email.

Eventually I bumbled my way over to the couch with a hot coffee and vegged in front of an episode of Dawson's Creek (yes, I feel like I'm back in high school...).

And thinking about it, thats just the thing. I don't think I've fully taken advantage of a lazy morning for years. Even when I have the chance I've always felt that I needed to leap out of bed and shower before doing anything. But I've learned that patience, vegging and not leaping about can feel great. :-)

But now its 11:30am, a few hours later, and I do need to get my butt in gear and get off the couch!

Aucun commentaire: