jeudi, septembre 14, 2006

no soup for you!

An American friend of mine just opened up a soup bar here in town with his family. It is a great idea, and something new that I think will be very popular during the winter! It is a tiny little shop but in a good location with 5 different soups changing weekly, as well as savory and sweet crumbles and other side dishes. Plus the name is great:

*Mange ta soupe! :-)

I was out walking in town yesterday when we got hit with a thunderstorm, as I was on my way home I decided that a little soup with dinner would be yummy. So I ducked into the shop and got some soupe au camembert to go. Yum! Yum! Yum! Decided to make it last and have some for lunch today just incase Oscar turns into the Soup Nazi :-) hehe (does anyone know where to buy a t-shirt with that on it? would be hilarious!)

There you go, a little free publicity! Mange ta soupe!

*Eat your soup

Aucun commentaire: