jeudi, septembre 29, 2005

ray of hope

Well I decided to overcome my fear and go find someone at the Rectorat to see about a position here. If people cancel or don't show up then they need people to cover those positions. According to past assistants a lot of people cancel at the last minute and they need someone.
At this point in time they need someone but in a town an hour away... But the guy was actually really nice and sounded hopefull for me, that he thinks there will be something next week (when everyone is officially supposed to have arrived by).

Here's to hoping.

1 commentaire:

kim a dit…

Playing the waiting game myself on this side of the Seine as well. Here's to jobs for both of us!