jeudi, septembre 15, 2005

valhalla and banana skum

Greetings from Denmark!!

Been having great fun lounging around, watching Danish cartoons depicting the Norse gods and eating chocolate-covered banana-flavored marshmallows(that would be the skum I'm refering to in the title)! Can it get any better than that? I don't think so!

The wind was blowing today but we managed to make it out of the house for a few hours to explore downtown. Got some new tea (vanilla and bailey's flavored yum!) Its been great to just veg and watch tv, all the tv here is subtitled and not dubbed and its mostly American. So... I've been catching up on a couple years of American tv: Oprah, Gilmore Girls, ER, CSI and even managed an episode of Desperate Housewives which I've heard tons about but had never seen.

Taking off this weekend to visit my friend's parents in a nearby city, lots more eating good food and hanging out. This is what vacation is all about!

Aucun commentaire: