vendredi, septembre 09, 2005

Gyoza and Karma

Well I'm back from a fabulous trip down to Oregon to visit old friends at my former university. I had a fantastic time exploring old grounds and seeing new construction at the campus. I meet up with wonderful friends (some I hadn't seen in 4 years!), had lots of coffee at the Bistro, sunshine and long talks.

I stayed with a friend at her house and talked, watched movies and made 49 gyoza (Japanese potstickers) by hand!

Then on my way back home I stopped in Portland to see another friend who was flying in, we had lunch and I had my karma for the day. I couldn't find my sunglasses when I left that morning but when I was sitting on a bench in the mall waiting to meet for lunch someone had left a pair of sunglasses! Very nice ones, so I sat and watched them for about 25 minutes but no one came to claim them, finders keepers, loosers weepers I guess. The moral of the story is that I have new sunglasses! Cha-ching!

Anyway to keep things short I'm in the middle of packing, flying back to Paris tomorrow morning and have a million little things to do before leaving the house at 6:30am tomorrow! I'd better get crackin'!

I'll be in and around the next few weeks before getting settled again back in my appt around the 25th, so stop by if you get a chance :) Post some comments! They are fun to read.
Wish me bon voyage... :)

Aucun commentaire: