lundi, avril 13, 2009

job hunt... and sunlight on the water

I had a job interview this morning (yes, Easter Monday which is a holiday in France) to work with kids as a type of Camp Councilor in July/Aug in a seaside town near V-town. The interview went great, he said he wanted to hire me on the spot but like all jobs in France I'm lacking the diploma necessary to do a high school job... ahhhh France. I might get the diploma anyway if I'm just hanging around this summer (the way things are looking now) to keep me busy and one more thing to have on my CV. Why not? I'll take a look to see how much it costs etc.

But the light this morning was amazing, I was kicking myself for not having brought my big beast of a camera so I tried to do my best with the iPhone, not too bad eh?

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

What, you need a special diploma to be a camp counselor? Gad, the French really are anal.
The photos are lovely. Isn't this spring beautiful?

Ksam a dit…

Bummer! It might be worth checking with the ANPE, Fab's sister's friend got her BAFA paid for because she was unemployed..

MilkJam a dit…

ksam, that's a good idea. if i find a job i won't do it but as MG pointed out, if its cheap (or free) its better than sitting around, and one more thing to put on my CV... lol
i'll check into that once i'm officially unemployed again...