mardi, juillet 03, 2007

summer?

Natalie and I have decided to put together a big 4th of July shindig here in Caen... we've come to the realization that we probably won't be able to have it outside as the weather has been less than summery the month of June! I mean honestly wearing sweaters inside? What is this? There's a huge heat wave in Greece and Turkey with temps of 50C and here its about 13C max! Grr...
But today I walked outside to collect payment on a translation and was surprised when my sweater was too hot... should I get my hopes up that tomorrow I can have a real 4th of July BBQ? Maybe that would be asking a lot...

2 commentaires:

benny a dit…

to be fair, i cant wait to get some rain and cold !!!! :-)

Emily a dit…

wow. we got snow in the high mountains yesterday. definitely not the same temps as my family is having back home in california...in the 100s.