lundi, juillet 23, 2007

ambulance

I'm sitting at my desk drinking my morning coffee and I just heard an ambulance go by. It reminded me of something I wanted to blog about last week while in Paris.

When I was at the fab katia&kyliemac picnic Natalie and I went in search of a breeze on the bridge. Trying to cross the street was crazy, there were tons of people out for the holiday traffic was really busy.

Then we heard an ambulance with its sirens blareing and backed up on the sidewalk. I then noticed this older man and his son wanting to cross and as the ambulance sped by he raised his fist and screamed at the ambulance "ta gueule!!! ta gueule!!!*" I just couldn't believe it! Who would scream at an ambulance? I mean I know the sirens are loud but seriously, they're out to save dying people!

Crazy Parisians!

*shut the @%&^$ up!

1 commentaire:

Ksam a dit…

ha, i love it! only in france.