jeudi, juin 12, 2008

cultural differences...

I thought of another cultural difference the other day... it has to do with thermometers and where/how you take your temperature in France (and I'm not talking about Fahrenheit/Celsius).



Let's just put it this way, in our home Mystery Guest and I will have two separate thermometers...

3 commentaires:

islandgirl4ever2 a dit…

Are you serious?? Is it just for kids or for adults, too?? I wouldn't recommend putting a mercury filled thermometer ANYWHERE?? We use a digital one (in Celcius, of course) but we put it under our tongue!!! YIKKKKEEESS!!!

benny a dit…

I don't want to take part, but it's the most accurate way of checking the temp...
(but, for the record, I bought myself, a nice digital one for tongue temp... lol)

Emily a dit…

Oh thats hilarious. We always used to have strip ones that we would put on our forehead xx