samedi, mai 05, 2007

speederman 3

Last night I went go to see Speederman 3 with Mr. Mystery Guest and CJ. I had heard mixed reviews but overall enjoyed the cinematic expericence
:-)
I would say the first 2/3 of the movie were really fun and well done, you would even say it was a real spiderman zipping along but then it got cheezy and kitch and thats when I started having a good laugh - but at all the wrong parts.
I still think its worth seeing on the big screen just for all the action scenes.

2 commentaires:

Emily a dit…

Hey i went to speeederman today. i found myself laughing at all the wrong times (pls i was the only one!). Also i laughed at all the bits when the showed the newpapers or when the guy is giving a presentation on how to improve the newspaper, basically all the bits the french couldn't understand! When I came out my french friend was like you really enjoyed that didn't you...no one else laughed as much! lol

Brittany a dit…

Hahaha. "Speederman" reminds me of that song in French class - do you remember Au Bal Masqué?