samedi, juillet 15, 2006

randomness...

Natalie came over last night for some enchiladas and coke floats and when she walked in the door tells me, "hey you're not doing anything this summer, you're bored and a lazy bum..." Right, ok this is true. Turns out that a girl she works with just up and quit her job and they need someone asap (as in starting today!) to work! So I'm going to give it a go. The job is at the English shop in town and they need bilingual staff, I've never waitressed before but I went in this morning so they could show me how everything is done and then I go back in this afternoon at 4 to start work!

I figure I'll work today and tomorrow because they are really in a bind, see how it all goes and then they said that if it works out they could use my help until September.

Random...

In other news I'm still getting all moved in, I'll take some pictures of the place when its done. I have been trying to post pictures of Croatia but Blogger is just not having it! Anyone else having a problem?

I'll leave you with the 14th of July fireworks from last night... :-)

(yes, I'm really excited about the video function on my new camera... is it that obvious??)

2 commentaires:

Ksam a dit…

hey awesome, that means more spending money and less time to be bored!! how'd it go today?

and just in case you're not aware, your blog is looking kinda funny lately, at least in firefox.

MilkJam a dit…

It went pretty well actually! I'm not sure if they're going to need me the rest of the summer or not, they will hear from the girl who quit (actually it is a medical thing) this week and call me. I only really messed up on 1 order so thats not too bad for my 1st time waitressing! :-)

Yeah, my blog looks a bit odd in IE, I think its the videos, they don't come out the right size... we'll see... thanks though!