mercredi, septembre 28, 2011

carte 12-30!

Just to publish the news that's flying around facebook and twitter: to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the TGV the SNCF is selling a limited edition of the Carte 12-30!

For us old farts (I'm turning 30 the end of October! Eeek!) we can now take advantage of all the wonderful benefits of our youth... for the next year anyway :) I'm SO excited you have no idea! I foresee many train trips in the next year...

3 commentaires:

shannon a dit…

I totally ordered one yesterday! So excited I can continue to take the train! Being stuck in Valenciennes with no cheap way out is not a pleasant thought.

MilkJam a dit…

I ordered mine and Mystery Guest's this morning when I realized there were only 400,000 up for grabs! It's been YEARS since I've had a carte 12-25 and I can't wait to have one again! Most of the time we end up driving because the cost of 2 tickets is more than the car and because we don't plan far enough in advance to get Prems (plus you're stuck with dates/times with Prems which can be a pain). But sometimes the drive is longer and more exhausting than the train (like when we went to Lyon). I'd love to start travelling some more!!!!

Megan a dit…

aw hell. I'm really old now- turning 32 in November.