dimanche, mars 09, 2008

lazy venice recap

Ok, I made this instead :-)



Highlights:
-the best (and cheapest!) coffee I've ever had! duo cappuccini!
-helping a random lady out carrying some boxes on the vaporetto and learning that she works for a local museum, got us a behind the scenes tour!
-amazing pizza, am going to try to make my version at home. I think they used focaccia bread as a crust...
-ahhh the gondola, expensive but so worth it!


(the music used is "Escape from Venice" from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade... little Easter Egg there for you, there is a picture of the outside of the church (San Barnaba) where they find the knight's tomb in...!)

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I love it! Great music, great photos and great editing!!
Oh, and the 'stars' of the film were the best!!
love,
Mom

Texas Espresso a dit…

great video! I'm so glad you enjoyed Venice - it is one of my very favorite places in the world!