dimanche, octobre 25, 2009

parc asterix

Mystery solved.

Yes, yesterday's post was a picture from the Parc Asterix near Paris! Bravo ladies! Mystery Guest planned the whole thing for my birthday, it was a big surprise! He told me a couple weeks ago to keep the weekend of the 24th open. Then on Thursday he said I needed to pack an overnight bag... I had no idea what was in store for me!

We drove out to Paris Friday night after work and stayed with friends outside of Paris. Then on Saturday we went out to Parc Asterix! Totally kicks Disneyland's bootie!!! I had such a blast, there was some great rollar coasters, we did the water rides (and got soaked!) and even though it pretty much rained all day I had such a great time.

Thanks again M. Mystery Guest! You sure made my 28th birthday special! I got to feel like a kid again :-)

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

What a perfect way to celebrate!! I love seeing the photos...It makes you feel like a kid again, and it brings back memories for me, too! I used to read to you from the Asterix comic books when you were little : ) - how fun!
Love you, Mom
PS We're in Hawaii until Nov 2. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L weather and 10 steps away from the beach. Ahhhhh, the tropical air and the trade winds.