vendredi, janvier 11, 2008

thirt? shong?

My roomie just got back from the sales and showed me this hilarious find she snagged... I just about peed my pants, I've never seen anything like it! Have you? Apparently her boyfriend just couldn't handle the crazyness that this "thirt" or "shong" is...

I think you have to be a girl to realize the totally practical nature of this... er... what should we call it?

But god does it look funny! :-)

7 commentaires:

Ksam a dit…

my god, that's the weirdest thing i've ever seen!!! where did she get it from?

MilkJam a dit…

i know!! she got it at united colors of benetton. they opened up a store in town about 6 months ago... i haven't really shopped there before. she said she had seen them at victoria's secret so we checked online and they're under "bodysuits"... crazy!

Anonyme a dit…

I wish they did the same with tighty whiteys... What ? they're comfortable !! :)

MilkJam a dit…

Oh mystery guest... i'm not sure, maybe i can bricoler something for ya... ;-)

Sara a dit…

i totally remember this from the 80s! bodysuits. luckily i was too young to wear them then, they dont look very comfy.

Anonyme a dit…

talk about atomic wedgie if someone pulls up your shirt ! :)

Kitty a dit…

Well... I AM old enough (52) to have worn them and did and they were very comfortable and practical with hip-huggers since you didn't need to worry about showing a 'crack in the moon' if you leaned forward!

However, the ones I have worn were a shirt or blouse all the way down with just a cotton crotch/undies bit... which snapped open at the top edge. Seriously practical and a lot more functional than it sounds!