vendredi, août 26, 2005

photos photos!


Well I'm finishing up my summer project - printing out all my pictures from the last 2 years!!!! Well, the ones that are worth it. So that means sorting through CD after CD trying to pick the good ones and trying not to forget any! Did a little price shopping after my inital print of 300 pictures chez Costco and decided to do the last 300 on winkflash, an online company. I just got them in the mail today and they are great quality! Been sorting them into photo albums and labeling places/dates/people on them.

Why this summer project? Why now? Well I just figure that if I don't do it now then I'll forget all those little details and/or will just never get around to doing it. So this way I get a cheap rate (only $0.12 a photo!) and can leave the heavy books around my mom's place so I'm not lugging them across oceans. Good safekeeping of memories...

Its been fun going through them all, especially working on a little side project (can you tell I like to keep busy?), redecorating my high school bedroom... yes folks the high schooler in me is going to get buried in the basement where it belongs! Up go some new black and white photos that I've taken over the last 2 years in nice Ikea frames! I'll let you know how it all works out because I know you are just dyyyying of curiousity! :)

In other news I'm very excited because Miss Shannon herself is driving down on Sunday to visit! Yea! Will get to show her around my town and have a friend to hang out with for a few days before we both go back to Francia :)

Aucun commentaire: