samedi, octobre 16, 2010

Fwd: Le Sud

That's odd, the rest of my text from yesterday didn't post... Imagine it between the pictures!
>
> The b&b guy trying to get his Nikon battery charger to work with my Canon... Système D at it's best folks... No, it's not a bomb! Didn't work too well however so I bought a travel charger.
>
>
> Today we went to Pont du Gard, St Rémy (where Van Gogh's mental hospital is) and les Baux - beautiful! All of the sights were just breathtaking!
>
>
> Oh, and did I mention the food???
>
> 2 more full days, I highly recommend Provence in October, warm weather, fall colors & no tourists!
>
> Sent from my iPhone

1 commentaire:

deedee a dit…

I was confused by the battery "bomb" photo just after le Pont du Gard photo. I was wondering if you had any strange plans....