mercredi, janvier 11, 2006

left rabbit


I recently got a new job teaching English. To make a long story short I was supposed to meet up with my new boss tonight to plan out lessons for a seminar I'll be teaching next week and to sign my contract.

He said he'd call between 6 and 6:30.

It is now 19:27.

Thats just annoying. I hate it when people stand me up. You plan your day, evening, weekend around something specific and then to get stood up is obnoxious and frusterating.

I feel like when I'm waiting for a phone call or to meet someone then I can't start something new (like cook dinner - I'm hungry!) until I know whats going on.

Granted I wouldn't be doing much tonight (can we say veggin in front of the TV?) but still it is frusterating...

Plus now if he calls its going to be late, and I don't want to be up late. I've got my ultra-long day tomorrow where I leave my house at 6:15am to catch the bus out to my school and won't get home until 6:30 or 7pm. Grrr...

Aucun commentaire: